The K32S Keyboard is a full-featured USB master keyboard in an ultra-compact format with 32 mini keys and integrated General MIDI sound generation. In addition to the USB master keyboard functions, General MIDI sounds are directly available via a small speaker or the headphone output. This is very convenient when you want to try standalone melodies with the keyboard on the road, or for example, play a harmony to tune in for choir rehearsal.
Per USB connection, General MIDI GM compatible MIDI files or data can also be played from the PC, Mac or IPad. This also works multitimbrally according to the normal General MIDI standard.
- Class Compliant USB Masterkeyboard
- No drivers necessary for Windows XP SP 2, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit/ Windows 10 32/64 bit & Mac OS X (10.2.6 & higher), iPad & iPhone with iOS 12
- General MIDI compatible sound engine with 128 sounds and 5 drumkits, 16 times multitimbral
- 32 dynamic minikeys – 10 times polyphon
- Octave +/- Buttons, Volume Slider, combined Pitch Bend and Modulation Ribbon Slider
- Velocity in 3 steps adjustable
- Transpose function
- Reverb function for the integrated General MIDI sound engine
- Sustain pedal jack
- Small speaker integrated
- Combined Headphone/LINE output
- USB powered – incl. USB cable, optional battery-powered
- Incl. Miditech Free Software Bundle!