Based on the very successful Pianobox Pro, the Pianobox Pro HOST has been created as an extended sound module. The Pianobox Pro is a General MIDI compatible sound module with 128 sounds in direct access via the simply designed user interface. Grand pianos, electric pianos, synthesizers, strings, basses, drums and many sounds from other areas make up this sound module. The sounds can be selected directly via the clearly arranged user interface.
The drum patterns and the input for instruments was taken from the Pianobox Pro. The Pianobox Pro can also be updated via USB by computer, the USB interface also serves as MIDI interface.
New is the USB HOST connector known from the Pianobox mini, which is able to supply a USB connected master keyboard directly with power without any further MIDI connection. However, no battery is installed here, so that a power supply must always be connected.
- General MIDI compatible sound module with 128 integrated GM sample sounds
- 16-times multitimbral
- 81-voice polyphonic
- 100 drum patterns to practice and play with
- 10 function buttons and large knob for easy access
- Aluminum case
- 6.35mm HI-Z TS input port
- USB HOST port for connecting USB master keyboards incl. power supply
- USB Device Port for connecting a PC or power supply
- Supports simultaneous use of USB Device and USB HOST
- USB MIDI I/O, Keyboard MIDI IN and OUT, LINE and Headphone OUT
- Power supply via USB or included USB DC power adapter
- Firmware updateable via USB
- Class compliant for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11/12 and Mac OSX
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 15 cm x 6 cm (incl. buttons)